Sr. AV Producer (Disney+ Marketing)
The Disney+ Sr. AV Producer is responsible for the finishing and servicing of AV (motion, TV spots, sizzles, trailers, bumpers, and any other assorted video assets) for Disney+. The Sr. AV Producer will work collaboratively with the creative, marketing, media, and operations teams at Disney+ to ensure assets are delivered correctly and in a timely manner. This Sr. AV Producer is the central point person for the final stages of approvals, specs, finishing, mixing, coloring, and delivery of all AV materials coming from the Disney+ Marketing Creative team.
• Manage finishing pipeline of AV assets created by the Disney+ Creative Marketing team, which includes brand creative, bundle creative and Star Originals titles. Management includes finishing (picture, sound), tagging, QC, ISCI-ing and delivery to internal/external parties.
• Oversee shipping schedule matrix and prioritization.
• Ensure data is up to date to feed/update downstream processes.
• Own and manage the relationship with the finishing agency to schedule, prioritize, and execute creative deliverables.
• Work closely with the Creative Operations and Campaign Management teams to ensure seamless delivery process of assets – seeking out optimal workflows and systems to handle AV assets as it scales up with new creative demands.
• Partner with studios across TWDC where needed to ensure AV assets are finished and trafficked.
• Work closely and collaboratively in a matrixed work environment with project management, campaign strategy, content, global marketing, product, and operations across Disney+ to ensure creative alignment and successful delivery of assets and creative materials.
• Ensure brand guidelines are upheld across all assets.
• Minimum of 3 – 5+ years experiences marketing entertainment properties and in AV production
• Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of AV formats, deliverables and the layers and processes behind creative marketing
• Possesses strong understanding of AV finishing processes and organizational skills to ensure that Disney+ materials are produced at a high level and at scale. Highly technical background and comfort with asset specs and needs
• Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment.
• Keen eye for detail and QC.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams.
• Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.
• Understands the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• AV production experience - either on the agency or brand/client side
• Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes
• Ability to scale AV production workflows and processes
• Bachelor's degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television, or related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kbb9-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.