The Senior Vice President, Viewer Experience for Disney Streaming leads the multi-faceted teams delivering support experiences for Disney+, ESPN+, Star+, and Hulu and for partnering across the business to improve the customer experience and drive subscriber engagement and retention. This role is part of the senior leadership team for Disney Streaming and represents an opportunity to influence the product and business for strategically critical brands within TWDC and to scale operations globally.
• Lead customer experience teams around the globe, scaling to support 250M customers across multiple brands and markets
• Guide team through development and execution of service strategy, creating innovative and proactive ways to address customer issues and delivering digital and human experiences that reflect the Disney brands
• Position team to deliver ever-increasing value to the business as support models evolve and in-product and proactive support experiences become primary
• Deliver insights and partner with cross-functional and regional teams to continuously improve the customer experience and influence subscriber engagement and retention
• Inspire and engage team of 600+ in multiple functions and geographies
• Advocate for customer and front-line Viewer Experience Advocates to the Disney Streaming leadership team
• Serve as executive point of contact for issue remediation and related customer-facing communication
• 5+ years executive-level leadership of global customer experience teams, including traditional customer support, innovations in proactive and automated service, and analytics + insights that inform substantial customer experience and business improvements
• Additional 10+ years leadership experience in technology, media, or related field
• Meaningful experience in customer support operations and digital consumer experiences
• Proven experience scaling global operations in a high-growth environment, including continuously improving customer experiences while lowering relative costs
• Demonstrated ability to drive high employee engagement and performance across a global, multi-function team of 500+ employees
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox4p3-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.