In the role of Senior Manager, Digital Marketing (Brand & Bundle), we are looking for an experienced leader to guide digital strategy and campaign efforts for our Disney+ Brand and The Disney Bundle. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, this senior position will oversee a team for campaign strategy and operations.
This role will also assist the Director, Digital Marketing with platform partnerships and emerging platform efforts. This person will represent Disney+ Digital in cross-functional meetings and lead communication, collaboration, and marketing partnerships across The Walt Disney Company's internal stakeholders including Disney Streaming Services, our central digital marketing and product teams, international team, and our studios and media networks groups.
The ideal candidate for this senior role will have a passion for leading and mentoring teams, entertainment, and streaming, developing successful strategies that move audiences into action, building memorable global campaigns, growing brands and cultivating new audiences across all platforms, all while having a firm grasp on how to acquire and retain subscribers.
• Develop and lead digital campaigns on behalf of the service, and partner with the wider Disney+ team on key beats and priorities
• Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals by providing developmental opportunities and a regular cadence of feedback
• Work closely with key stakeholders across the company in putting together strategy for large-scale digital campaigns
• Partner closely with our analytics team to provide guidance on content and campaign pivots based on data and reporting
• Partner closely with the YouTube team for strategy on the Disney+ YouTube channel
• Stay abreast of social media platform products, functionality, and trends to better inform strategies
• Provide weekly reporting of content performance and campaigns across social platforms
• Provide briefs and campaign summary decks, as needed
• Represent the Disney+ Digital Team, as needed, in senior executive stakeholder meetings
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Disney, Studio, Global Strategy, the Central Digital Marketing team and partners for campaign development that is aligned with the Disney+ brand and Bundle campaigns
• Leverage the wider TWDC network to ensure the support of key Disney+ content drops and priority campaigns for amplification and additional distribution points
• 5+ years extensive experience with digital marketing for brand and entertainment properties
• 3+ years experience managing teams and the professional development of professionals
• Experience at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of the layers and processes behind digital marketing and social media.
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make business decisions, and change course of action quickly.
• Demonstrates ability to manage agencies, vendors, and contracts
• Experience working across multiple mediums – social media, digital placements, and websites.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Passionate about brand management and storytelling, particularly in short-form AV or static mediums.
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and within a highly matrixed reporting environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful stakeholder interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, senior peers and partners across varying teams.
• Highly collaborative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.
• Knowledge and experience with social measurement and sentiment tools (both native and third party) as well as the ability to synthesize this data into meaningful results.
• Work is performed with minimal direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignments. Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion. Problems worked on are of a complex nature.
• Experience defining and creating new systems or processes.
• Experience with streaming platform marketing – how a DTC product works, and how to make effective digital marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth.
• Bachelor's degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Entertainment or related field. M.A or MBA a plus.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bvex-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.