Lifecycle Program Manager, Journeys & Automation - Streaming
New York, NY
We are seeking an enthusiastic, first-principled team member to join Lifecycle Marketing. Lifecycle Marketing is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+ and STAR+. The team is results driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skill set across product, analytics, and design.
• Manage global content marketing campaigns to engage Disney+ and STAR+ subscribers across the lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
• Act as the day-to-day contact for all campaigns marketing across Marketing Ops, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners
• Manage the end-to-end campaign process: Develop quantifiable business cases, audience segments, falsifiable test implementations, and data-informed content selections across subscriber messaging.
• Develop cohort-based marketing campaigns with targeted messaging to special signup cohorts (e.g., launches, distribution deals, etc.)
• Contribute to the overall campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines and ensure quality control checks for Disney+ and Disney+
• Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across the organization.
• 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies,
• 2+ years in global organizations with strong record of collaborating with distributed teams across EMEA, APAC or LATAM
• Experience working with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
• Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
• Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
• Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
• Strong project management and timeline management skills
• Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
• Results-driven and self-starter
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Writing samples, links, and/or portfolio a plus
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.