The Disney+ Product & Tech Analytics team is seeking a Senior Data Analyst who will be an outstanding addition to our team. We partner with other teams across the business to turn data into information, information into insights and insights into key business decisions that steer the strategic direction of the company. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves problem-solving, and is a good communicator; telling high-impact stories with data. If you are someone who gains personal happiness from transforming data into knowledge and driving business action, then this is a phenomenal role for you.
You will design innovative analytic approaches to test hypotheses, extract actionable insights by identifying patterns in structured and unstructured data, and develop recommendations to drive product performance across Disney's streaming platforms. You will be instrumental in leading the use of analytics as a critical value driver across our organization.
• Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand performance of the platform. When a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
• Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content.
• Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
• Partnership and communication: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
• 4+ years of analytical experience.
• 2+ years' work experience using SQL
• Some experience with Python/R or other statistical programming language
• Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
• Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis).
• Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
• Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
• Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to diverse audiences.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooxk3-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.