Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Disney+ is early in it's journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We're looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace, grow and engage our customer base, and build a personalized global product.
As a Manager of Product Marketing for Disney+, you'll be responsible for how our brand and product show up across channels. From partnerships, to owned channels, you'll be responsible for ensuring we build a cohesive and world class customer experience that drives growth and long term customer engagement. You'll partner closely with the Product, Brand, Lifecycle, Partner Sales, and Communication teams to define messaging strategies, product integrations, and multi channel go-to-market plans.
• Work across the Disney+ organization - Product, Brand, Communications, Partner Sales, Data Science, Demand, Content - to define and launch partnerships to help drive global growth.
• Develop world class end to end customer experiences - from experiences, to messaging, lifecycle communications, and seamless product integrations.
• Lead go-to-market efforts for Disney+ partnerships, new product features, and new content to ensure timely and coordinated launches.
• Help define and evolve our brand and messaging guidelines to ensure brand consistency, and help efficiently scale our global footprint.
• Determine what type of partnerships, features, and content are critical to drive growth among our key customer segments, and unlock new customer segments.
• Conduct competitive research to help understand the existing streaming landscape to help Disney+ differentiate.
• Gather insights about customers who are acquired through our partnership channels to help inform and evolve partnership and product strategies to drive engagement and retention.
• Help analyze and report on partnership performance to determine which partnerships we should invest the most time and resources in.
• 5-7 years experience in product marketing working on global, multi channel go-to-market efforts
• Experience with partnership marketing strategy and execution
• Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
• A combination of analytical and creative abilities
• Able to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence highly cross-functional teams
• Able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
• Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.