Senior Manager, Global Campaigns, Subscriber Engagement
San Francisco, CA
Disney+ is early in it's journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We're looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace, grow and engage our customer base, and build a personalized global product.
As a Product Marketing Associate for Disney+, you'll be responsible for how our brand and product show up across our key global channels. You'll partner closely with the Product, Content, Data Science, Research, Customer Service, CRM, Communication, Performance and regional marketing teams to drive efficient growth for our key offerings.
• Work across the Disney+ organization - Product, Content, Data Science, Research, Customer Service, CRM, Performance and regional marketing teams- to help efficiently grow Disney+
• Deeply understand our subscriber base
- what brings them to the platform, what engages them, what makes them stay, and what are their pain points. You'll use the information to help inform our testing strategy across key marketing and product channels to increase sign up and retention.
• Partner with the growth product and performance marketing teams to build and align on a testing roadmap, and develop the marketing materials necessary to support those tests with our creative teams.
• Work with the growth product team to develop key new features and experiences that drive sign up and address churn prevention.
• Be the testing expert across the product marketing team. Share growth learnings across the team to help inform testing plans across our lifecycle and engagement team.
• Manager our app store and search engine optimization to ensure efficient organic visibility and growth.
• 2-4 years experience in product marketing, with a focus on testing and growth marketing.
• You're a doer. You have the ability to work autonomously, hit deadlines, and focus on key outcomes amidst competing priorities.
• You're analytical and creative. You're able to dive into performance data to infer a customer insight, and you're able to write a quick headline in a pinch.
• You're collaborative. You're able to work cross-functionally to get things done efficiently.
• You can manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
• You're a resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity.
• You're an adaptive leader. You're comfortable navigating ambiguity and suggesting a way to tackle complex problems.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.