- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases. We're looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on the future of Disney+.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Product Manager, reporting to the Senior Director, Product, for Disney+ in San Francisco or New York City. This individual will focus on supporting the Disney+ product team in internal cross functional responsibilities needed to work in a dynamic collaborative corporate environment.
• Responsible for supporting product management activities for one or more products groups within Disney+ Product.
• Work within the wider Disney corporation on activities related to but not directly impacting the Disney+ product for subscribers.
• Conducts technical and market research to support product managers.
• May have some product management accountability for smaller products or product enhancements.
• You develop a relationship with all Disney+ team members to support the various needs of the different groups and individual personalities.
• You represent the Disney+ product team and build and manage relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
• You develop a reputation of someone that can be counted on to deliver.
• You set expectations and manage overall work assignments with clear communication to stakeholders on assigned tasks.
• You escalate problems and roadblocks as they occur.
• You take the feedback and knowledge from working across the broad team to suggest and develop new processes to allow Product Leads to focus on critical subscriber driven outcomes for Disney+ v. internal management.
• Passion for Digital Video Products with an interest in the fast changing Television and Movie landscape.
• Demonstrates proficiency in some areas of the Product Management job.
• Typically has 0 to 2 years of related experience.
• Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to the job of Product Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71e48-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.