The Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) D.A.T.A. Product Team is seeking a skilled Product Analyst to work with the Data Solutions & Instrumentation team, supporting Disney's Direct-to-Consumer platforms including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and the upcoming Star+ streaming platforms. The ideal candidate has experience with digital analytics tools or digital measurement tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360 or similar, and an understanding of how data is structured or captured from web and native applications. The data solutions & instrumentation team plays a key role in defining DMED data strategy, developing data requirements, KPIs, and acceptance criteria for new products. The team also develops tools and processes for validating instrumentation accuracy and monitoring ongoing data quality and schema adherence.
Successful candidates will be comfortable and excited about working across functional teams in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a diverse set of teams including engineering, product, program management, data technology, analytics, and marketing functions throughout The Walt Disney Company. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the Disney Streaming story and help define data and measurement strategy for industry leading streaming platforms. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Data Solutions & Instrumentation.
• You will lead efforts to gather and define the data requirements for Disney Streaming sites and applications supporting multiple business analytics and marketing use cases
• You will define data acceptance criteria and develop validation checks to ensure data consistency and accuracy
• You will help translate business requirements into technical specifications and support engineering teams in the implementation and validation process
• You will collaborate cross functionally with legal, business, marketing, program, design, engineering, and product teams to support new product and feature launches with reliable instrumentation solutions
• You will identify and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional groups
• You will need to creatively resolve blockers and balance multiple competing priorities to find optimal solutions to technical challenges
• 2-4 years' technical experience with digital analytics, product quality of service, telemetry, instrumentation, or ad/mar tech tools
• Understanding of the digital landscape and how to capture and structure user engagement, product performance, and quality of service data for use in downstream analytics or marketing use cases
• Experience with or strong technical aptitude for digital analytics, data, or BI tools such as Databricks, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, Adobe Analytics, Conviva, etc.
• Ability to converse intelligently with engineers and write clear technical product requirements
• A strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv79q7-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.