Senior Global Campaigns Manager, Subscriber Engagement
New York, NY
We are seeking an enthusiastic, results-driven marketing professional to join the Subscriber Messaging team. Subscriber Messaging is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+, and STAR+. This role will partner closely with product marketing operations and international marketing teams in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM to help develop, scale, and optimize our Disney+ global lifecycle journeys. The ideal candidate will possess a T-shaped skill set across product marketing, analytics, and design.
• Help define, gather, and organize requirements for developing automated lifecycle journey messaging across various subscriber life stages
• Collaborate with international marketing leads to prioritize, adapt, and scale messaging across new and existing countries
• Develop a framework for regular testing and optimization to ensure communications across email, push, and other channels are positively impacting KPIs
• Act as an internal champion to evolve lifecycle programs to limit Disney communications to only what is effective and useful
• Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results
• Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing, and partners to meet tight timelines while ensuring concise and accurate messaging to subscribers
• 3+ years of lifecycle marketing, product marketing, or operations experience
• Track record of creating campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
• Prior experience working with CRM/marketing automation tools and across email, push, and/or in-app messaging. Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze a plus
• Deep analytical and data acumen - proficiency with Excel, reporting, basic SQL
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Global and/or localization experience a strong plus
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.