Background Painter - Monsters At Work
Location: Glendale (1200 Grand Central Ave., Glendale CA 91202)
In 2019, the Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) service will serve as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases.
We're looking for talented team players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer experience through strategic hard work and determination.
We are seeking a proactive, strategic Content Operations Associate - Artwork who will be part of the Disney Streaming Global Content Operations team in Glendale, CA, and reporting to the Sr. Manager of Content Operations - Artwork. You will be responsible for static artwork management for all titles that will launch on Disney+ globally including, but not limited to artwork ordering, milestone tracking and adjustments, and ensuring delivery. The role will require strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in artwork management and execution and in making sense out of chaos. They will be proactive to find solutions and make the right connections with people in order to problem-solve. They will be savvy with data visualizations and systems in order to present title status and summaries. They will not be afraid to innovate new paths or influence to get buy-in from partner teams or escalate when needed.
• Manage the ordering assets with various internal and external teams for upcoming titles
• Track and ensure delivery milestones are met
• Coordinate the localization of artwork across all asset types and languages working with our localization partners on the Library Technical Services Team
• Ensure delivery and ingest of all assets across all languages ordered into Asset Management System (AEM) and internal proprietary system (Wonderland)
• Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners
• Communicate both detailed and high-level progress to stakeholders at large, including executives
• Create and maintain documentation, including title progress trackers, templates, and reports, as needed
• Work with partner teams to request delivery through proprietary delivery system
• 2+ years of experience managing artwork
• Exceptional data management skills and attention to detail
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate effectively on a regular cadence to wide audiences on overall project health
• Strong attention to detail
• Global mindset, sensitive to other cultures
• Comfortable using various data management systems and tools (Excel, Google and Microsoft suites, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Ability to solve for the short term while constantly thinking of sustainable long-term plans
• Personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company
• Experience with international expansion and digital platform launches
• Streaming service experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8e5k-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.