Senior Manager, Instrumentation Product Solutions
New York, NY
Media Engineering works on building out the scalable distributed systems for processing
media that is core to our products. You will be joining the team that manages the automated
processing of every piece of media available on Disney+.
As an Associate Software Engineer on the Media Engineering team, you will collaborate with a diverse team of problem solvers to deliver new features that ensure our media processing pipeline is best-in-class. Your days will be a mix of talking new architectures, performing code reviews, collaborating with media experts that are industrial leaders, and of course developing code!
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Participate in the full lifecycle of application development: from requirements gathering and designing, to building, testing, and maintaining our software.
• Work closely with stakeholders to deliver excellent products on tight timelines
• Minimum 1 years' experience with developing software products
• Experience in programming with one or more general purpose back-end programming languages (Java, Scala, C#, C++, etc.)
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d228k7-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.