Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionHow you will contribute to our magical experience? :
The Asset Producer is in charge of supervising all asset creation for in-service and off-service requirements for All Disney+ local originals created in Latam and library content.
The Asset Producer will be responsible for:
• Own the delivery of all assets needed for a Latam content to be available in Disney +.
• Ensure brand consistency through all Disney plays originals activations.
• Support any content creation for Disney Originals for marketing purposes.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• At least 3 years of experience in Product Management.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Designer o similar position.
• Some experience in content development is desirable.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
• Experience with photo and video-editing tools is a must.
• Some experience in project management tool is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of social platforms and market goals and key measurement tools available.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Some Experience with photo and video editing tools is a plus.
• Advanced level of Photoshop, Illustrator & Premier.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yvyq-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.