Seeking VP of brand & content research and insights team. Develop research and interpret data, translating it into impactful and actionable insights that drive the business forward. The right person for this role is a passionate advocate for the consumer – we are their voice. This is an all hands on deck, get your hands dirty position. But if you want to work on an awesome team full of great people and learn a ton, this is the job for you.
• Direct a team that is tasked with all things brand and content related for Direct to Consumer products; heavily focused on our new streaming platform, discovery+.
• Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies. Write questionnaires, work with various internal databases, analyze raw data, craft reports from scratch as well as communicate and sharing those results with various stakeholders and partners at all levels.
• Work with internal ''clients'' to understand needs and challenges to frame research objectives and plans.
• Partner with and form relationships with research partners (both internal and external), ensuring adherence to overall efficiencies
• Synthesize primary and secondary data from multiple sources (e.g. CivicScience, MRI, SNL Kagan,) to present a holistic analysis to identify market trends and customer insights which translate into measurable ideas and strategies.
• Stay abreast of television, OTT, and research industry news, trends, and methodologies
• 10+ years of entertainment research experience, preferably at a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) streaming service or a research company working with a DTC streaming service.
• Strong proficiency with brand tracking, brand positioning, ad tracking, creative ad testing, campaign measurement/effectiveness, retention research
• Strong proficiency in all brand health KPIS, awareness, NPS, CSAT, etc.
• Strong proficiency in research specific but not limited to pricing, market sizing/opportunities, competitive insights, social insights, partnership research
• Knowledge and capability with a variety of market research methodologies and their applications
• Proficiency working with large quantitative and qualitative datasets
• Ability to be strategic as well as dive into the data to answer research and business questions
• Passionate about research, television, marketing, emerging media, and technology
• Proven PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as survey tools such as Qualtrics/Survey Gizmo
• Experience with SPSS or other analytical tools such as R/SAS/SQL
• Proficient with secondary/syndicated research tools (MRI, SNL Kagan, CivicScience)
• Results-oriented with the ability to work within strict time constraints while balancing multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• A teammate who is analytical AND creative and collaborative with the knack to pivot in a constantly evolving environment
• College Degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekb98-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.