Coordinator - Digital Ad Operations
• Drive long-term pricing strategy across discovery+ that is optimized to deliver on the company's value proposition and ensure growth is maximized
• Partners closely with data, insights and finance teams to create pricing and promotions schema that drives maximum subscriber and revenue.
• Coordinates with regional and local teams to create a deliberate global strategy that creates commensurate value of all streaming products, based on market specific conditions.
• Work with product and marketing stakeholders to understand product roadmap and feature functionality to develop pricing and promotion recommendations
• Work with research to constantly test customer interest and elasticity to ensure our products are best positioned for customer and revenue growth
• Drive cross-functional alignment on pricing strategy, working closely with product marketers, product managers, sales & customer success teams, and digital marketing to ensure strategic & consistent pricing, packaging, and positioning
• Gather insights from both internal and external sources to evaluate our competitive positioning and market opportunity and inform strategic pricing decisions
• Perform pricing experiments to optimize strategy across product features and functions
• Partner with sales and customer success to provide strategic and analytical support on negotiations
• Develop pricing enablement materials for customer-facing teams
• Be an internal subject-matter expert on market trends related to pricing & packaging, including how competitors' offerings are changing
• Get executive leadership buy-in and alignment around new pricing and promotion strategies
What you will need to have
• Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in pricing and promotion in technology, media, or relevant industries.
• Minimum of 7+ years managing teams to deliver results, with responsibilities that included day-to-day management, professional development, hiring and retention, and coaching and mentoring.
• Demonstrated ability to work with leaders and peers to evaluate new ideas, discuss business and create compelling promotions
• Expertise in growth marketing
• Experience leading teams across multiple locations, functions, and areas of focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can communicate the results of your work clearly to your audience.
• Master's degree in business or a relevant is a plus.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88xw9-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.