New York, NY
• Collaborate closely with Discovery stakeholders (i.e. finance, product, marketing) to ensure that partnerships reflect the needs of our business
• Own the execution and management of all partnerships which includes the delivery of committed and opportunistic initiatives.
• Collaborate and build strong teamwork and communication with internal stakeholders including Product, Dev, Program, Legal, Finance, Marketing and others
• Lead, coach and inspire a team of professionals that span in scope from business development, partnership marketing and operations/strategy
• Work hand in hand with Discovery's distribution and business development teams across the organization to ensure a cohesive strategy for our core strategic partners
• Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in marketing partnership establishment and execution in technology, media, or relevant industries.
• Minimum of 7+ years managing teams to deliver results, with responsibilities that included day-to-day management, professional development, hiring and retention, and coaching and mentoring.
• Demonstrated ability to work with leaders and peers to evaluate new ideas, discuss business and create compelling partnerships
• Expertise in partnership deal negotiating and closing through marketing efforts.
• Experience leading teams across multiple locations, functions, and areas of focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can communicate the results of your work clearly to your audience.
• Master's degree in business or a relevant is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ypzy-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.