We are looking for a user experience (UX) specialist able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user testing.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
• Work closely with UI designers, product owners, product managers and developers.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and user journeys optimized for a wide range of interfaces and devices (web, mobile, TVs).
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Design navigation structures that contribute to a better information architecture.
• Analyze quantitative metrics using tools like Analytics, Firebase, Hotjar, Optimal Worskhop, etc.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communication or similar.
• Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete multi-platform environments (web, mobile, TVs).
• Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, Whimsical, Invision, Lookback, Maze.
• Experience in the analysis of quantitative metrics using tools such as Analytics, Firebase, Hotjar, Optimal Workshop.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Ability to work with partners and stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Experience in mapping flows and proposals to improve the information architecture of digital products.
• Solid Experience in user centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user centered design and design thinking.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English/Spanish.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
Discovery DLA-USH is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7exq-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.