We are looking for a detail-oriented Traffic Manager to join our Creative Operations team for discovery+. The Traffic Manager will have a birds eye view of the department's workload while managing the flow of projects from intake to delivery. They will create timelines, track deliverables, and monitor workloads and resources.
• Interpret media plans; gather specifications and delivery information for all placements
• Initiate and schedule all jobs, and input details and specifications into Asana/project management system
• Work with Brand and Campaign Managers to distribute assignments to creative teams and ensure resources are effectively allocated to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Oversee and work with the Media team and ad operations on final file delivery.
• Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
• Manage external vendors and freelancers as necessary, and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
• Provide updates on existing jobs and communicate any issues or anticipated problems
• Negotiate timelines and resources when applicable with stakeholders
• QA creative assets for content, specs and brand continuity
• Deliver final files; ensure that all deliverables are accurate and present in the delivery folder
• Archive final files on servers
• Ability to oversee department workflow, manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting deadlines and priorities
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail across all work
• Proven experience in managing flow of creative projects, deliverables, deadlines, and resources
• Firm understanding of media plan, specifications and standards of deliverables including print, digital, OOH, video and social assets
• Experience using project management software
• Previous media agency experience
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o4ex-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.