Director Of Engineering
Senior Technical Specialist - SuccessFactors People Analytics Reporting collaborates with team members, P&C Technology and Business stakeholders to support the reporting of HR Data. The Specialist independently manages existing SF HCM reports, develops new ones and provides ideas of system and process improvements, as well as helps maintain data integrity including troubleshooting and documenting data anomalies.
• Managing existing set of Success Factors HCM reports, trouble shooting, testing, implementing enhancement, managing technical documentation
• Cooperating with SAP SF Community, proposing enhancements to existing SAP SF reporting functionality
• Applying HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing reporting related processes and procedures
• Developing new reports, required by the business and agreed by P&C Operations Leaders
• Defining test scenarios based on requirements, creating test scripts to for system and user acceptance testing
• Responsible for data governance and validation by identifying gaps and issues with current dataset, regularly auditing the existing reports for quality control.
• Cooperating with P&C Operations teams to ensure all data gaps and inconsistency are addresses systematically.
• SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics Reporting certificate
• At least 2 years of experience and deep technical expertise in SAP Success Factors People Analytics reporting
• Advanced level in MS Excel
• Experience in Tableau / PowerBI will be an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Strong problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong ability to document processes and workflows
• Adept at identifying, prioritizing, and managing important tasks/issues with accuracy and focusing on detail
• Experience of working across geographies and customs is a plus
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.