Strategist- Paid Search (SEM)
The Paid Search Specialist will lead the development, implementation, optimization, and ongoing management of SEM accounts for key Discovery products, maximising customer growth at cost-effective levels. Reporting to the Paid Search Manager, the successful candidate will integrate cross-functionally, regularly liaising with other teams within GSA and the wider business org.
• Own the strategy, execution, and ongoing management of direct response Paid Search campaigns with the goal of subscriber acquisition.
• Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with a constant eye on performance.
• Track, measure, and analyze campaign success, using performance signals to inform optimization regimen.
• Liaise with the Media Strategy team to gain an understanding of campaign-specific goals, targeting, and budgets, while collaborating on best practices and strategic recommendations.
• Drive Paid Search innovation within the team – identify and/or build tools to improve automation, identify and spearhead the testing of new betas, keep abreast of market trends and developments from publishers.
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
• 2+ years of hands-on, in-platform experience within a Paid Search position.
• Proven success with direct response Paid Search campaigns with expertise in attribution and conversion tracking.
• Experience with app campaign and Mobile Marketing Attribution (such as Kochava) preferred.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and comfortable dealing with data and reporting.
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend to the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
• Willingness and flexibility to ''pitch in'' with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger team, including cross-functional support to other bid-based buyers (social, programmatic, SEM).
• Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the television and streaming industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive systems, specifically in Excel/Sheets.
• Must have the legal right to work in the country in which you are applying.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6py9q-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.