Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including DTC and TV Everywhere. We are looking for a Sr. Digital Analyst that will be responsible for providing reports and insights that will help a variety of internal stakeholders make data driven decisions.
1. Work with content and product teams to unearth insights to promote data-driven decisions
2. Conduct performance analysis on a variety of projects, such as product features usage, user journeys, conversion funnels, etc., for web, mobile app, and connected device platforms.
3. Communicate insights in Digital product meetings, strategy sessions, emails, and presentations
4. Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote data-driven culture, efficiency, and best practices within the company
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
• At least 2 years in digital analytics
• Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• SQL, R, or Python is a plus
• Tableau experience is a plus
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Comfortable and effective working in a dynamic and past-paced environment
• Must have legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wvqj-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.