Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including DTC and TV Everywhere. We are looking for a Sr. Digital Analyst that will be responsible for providing reports and insights that will help a variety of internal stakeholders make data driven decisions.
• Work with marketing team to unearth insights to promote data-driven decisions
• Conduct performance analysis on a variety of projects, such as A/B testing of content performance of various brands, marketing initiatives for web, mobile app, and connected device platforms.
• Work on business forecasting and planning
• Communicate insights in meetings, strategy sessions, emails, and presentations
• Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote data-driven culture, efficiency, and best practices within the company
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
• At least 2 years in digital analytics
• Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• SQL, R, or Python is a plus
• Tableau experience is a plus
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Comfortable and effective working in a dynamic and past-paced environment
• Must have legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2noo6-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.