Product Manager - Tech
New York, NY
Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including DTC and TV Everywhere. We are looking for a Digital Product Analyst that will leverage testing tools to ensure product quality on our growing digital platforms. The product analyst will be responsible for conducting UAT, data validation, providing reports and insights on product performance to help a variety of internal stakeholders make data driven decisions.
• Create & perform testing on mobile apps and connected devices for analytics tracking and product performance
• Review log files to uncover bugs or product quality issues
• Monitor engagement data and product quality metrics to identify data anomaly and participate in investigation
• Work with product and developers to fix bugs
• Ensure data quality in different systems
• Perform analysis after product launches
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
* At least 2 years in digital analytics, or equivalent advanced education in the field.
* Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
* SQL, R, or Python is a plus
* Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI experience is a plus
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Comfortable and effective working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.