About Discovery Direct-to-Consumer
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we continuously leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences. We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day and bring new interactive experiences to life to not only entertain but improve the lives of our customers. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery+, Discovery's global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, which debuted in the US on January 4, 2021.
The discovery+ Strategic Growth Marketing team is seeking a Specialist, Partnership Marketing to join our team. The role will oversee creative and content strategy for merchandising placements across our premium partners. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, motivated, and organized with a keen ability to manage multiple projects within a deadline driven environment. They will bring a strong track record of building relationships with external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a mix of experience with app store and in-app merchandising, preferable in a streaming OTT/DTC environment. They will be able to draw insights from data and translate those into action plans for all internal and external teams. They will be a passionate, curious, and empathetic colleague who can work collaboratively with teams across research, media, content, and creative.
• Drive key inflection points in subscriber growth through marketing partnerships with digital partners
• Responsible for supporting the global digital partnership operations
• Coordinate key initiatives that improve the branded consumer experience
• Assist with the planning, implementation, and launch of partner marketing campaigns and optimize to drive continuous growth
• Support our international regions in expanding their partnership footprint and relationships in key international markets
Ambitious, self-starter comfortable working autonomously to:
• Monitor & report performance within active channels and campaigns
• Develop, refine and document implementation process
• Approve, audit, and catalog creative assets
• Report weekly placement results and progress against performance targets across all partners and campaigns
• Research industry trends and help define creative best practices
• Maintain timely communication to stakeholders and business working committees
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our fast-paced and growing business. Our team has an energetic and purposeful intensity and we are relentless in our determination to deliver. We are always accountable for our actions and will not be deterred by any obstacles. We respond quickly to business challenges and opportunities, and are creative to make things happen fast so we can exceed the expectations of our partners, stakeholders and team.
• Strong presentation, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, cross functional and vendor relationship management expertise
• Background in managing creative production across DTC marketing partnerships
• Strategic merchandise/product planning and direct response marketing experience
• Experienced project management and execution with highest degree of quality output
• Highly resourceful, flexible, and creative in solving problems and strong sense of urgency to prioritize tasks and delivery on time
• Handle ambiguous or subjective situations professionally, including balancing operational efficiency, data analysis and various cross-functional teams' input
• Must have the legal right to work in the US
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3164-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.