The Specialist – Digital Ad Technology & Video will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, pricing and planning, billing, partner management, creative services, and brand teams in the daily operation, integration, and implementation of advertising products and technologies on Discovery Inc. owned and operated and distribution platforms.
• Partner/MSO integrations, support, and management.
• Programmatic integrations, implementation, management and optimization.
• Certification/integration of campaign measurement/verification tags and technologies.
• Technical escalation for troubleshooting to support Ad Ops and Ad Tech coordinators.
• Work closely with the Product and Technology team/site engineers to QA/troubleshoot video player and ad serving integrations/deployments, including TV Everywhere applications, Discovery+, and platform releases.
• Identify process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech and Ad Operations.
• A nalyze delivery, latency, and error diagnostic reporting and make recommendations to leadership based on detailed analysis.
• Support ad sales, pricing and planning, and marketing teams to maximize revenue generation and communicate ad product capabilities.
• Responsible for testing new product releases from Freewheel and verifying core functionality and features for existing business are operational; document and train any changes in process to Ad Operations and Ad Tech.
• 3+ years of experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
• Proficient understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, and programmatic advertising.
• Solid understanding of server-side ad insertion, including client-side and server-side beaconing.
• Extensive knowledge of Freewheel and/or Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
• Solid project management skills
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7ewk-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.