The Specialist– Digital Ad Operations will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, pricing and planning, billing, cross promotion, creative services, and brand site teams in the daily operation and implementation of advertising on Discovery Inc. owned & operated and distribution platforms.
• QA/Configure/Traffic digital advertising for video and display ad campaigns for US Ad Sales.
• QA/troubleshoot active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies.
• Collaborate with Pricing & Planning to maximize revenue generation.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to Ad Sales and Marketing to provide confidence in strategy execution. Work closely with their teams to analyze metrics and recommend optimizations to improve campaign performance.
• Assist leadership team with supervising daily workflow, coordinating special projects, and evaluating departmental processes.
• Mentor and train Ad Ops & Ad Sales teammates
• 3+ years of experience in digital ad operations or technology.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
• Must possess a solid understanding of digital and linear ad products, ad measurement, TV Everywhere platforms & services, and programmatic advertising.
• Proficiency working with Freewheel and Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms.
• Independent worker, a logical and quick decision maker who possesses excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Proven analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage up and across in a collaborative, timely fashion while handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88q6x-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.