Specialist - Digital Content
São Paulo, Brazil
This role is responsible for developing and managing the execution of road maps for Customer Retention & Churn Management in order to achieve Churn KPI.
Proactive churn forecasting by using analytical models and controlling churn based on the findings in order to keep Churn strategy in line with overall company strategy and direction.
Create and strategy for winback and work closely with Product/pricing/promotion team
• Should understand CLTV of entertainment industry customers and be familiar with global techniques being practiced in this domain.
• Experience in entertainment industry churn management
• Experience in handling complex analysis with large scale & cross functional delivery.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns with the Database team through the KPI and the objectives measurement and ensure the evolution and continuous development of the campaigns and program
• Work closely with the customer engagement team, database, customer service, sales and finance teams
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
• +3 years of marketing experience
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Excellent planning, organizational and follow-up skills
• Solid interpersonal communication skills; team player Proven work experience as a Digital Planner. +5 years
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in PT, ENG and Spanish
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbobqy-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.