The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
People Technology is a fundamental enabler to how we deliver an outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As the Senior SuccessFactors Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimisation of the SAP SuccessFactors EC/Time off and Payroll module. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the release management process, working closely with the other Business Analysts as well as Senior SF Platform Manager and Product Managers to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous SAP SuccessFactors EC, Payroll and Time experience, preferably has worked in global virtual teams and is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Gather and study business requirements related to SAP SuccessFactors EC/Time off and Payroll
• Coordinate and maintain SuccessFactors configuration related to trouble-shooting issues and system enhancements.
• Stay current with new technologies in SF to provide creative solutions to business needs.
• Update workbooks with current configurations and system changes
• Gather insights from internal service reports and the external market to identify continuous improvement opportunities for SuccessFactors
• Engage with broader People Technology function to implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• Ongoing support and training of end users to ensure effective utilization SAP SuccessFactors
• +3 years of experience working with SAP SuccessFactors (preferably certified) across multiple modules (i.e. Time Off, Compensation) and multiple countries
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience implementing / maintaining SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll, Time Off and EC module
• Preferred experience working with Qualtrics / Advanced reporting
• Ability to identify and work with other People & Culture teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives across SuccessFactors
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with a high level of energy and pro-active approach to work. Must have excellent attention to detail
• Proactive in gathering key information, challenging processes and driving efficiency
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.