The Senior Marketing Manager will report to Director of Marketing and is responsible for the development of media and sponsorship packages for our Discovery Golf commercial revenue team.
• Develop multi-platform sponsorship and media packages for the marketplace and specific clients.
• Create compelling, persuasive presentations and decks to pitch new ideas, plans and partnerships to potential advertising sales clients
• Collaborate with the Discovery Golf editorial and content teams to develop a full year content calendar for the creation of category specific pitches
• Oversee creation of market/category specific marketing collateral (i.e. audience one-sheets) for sales to communicate with current and prospective clients.
• Partner with the strategy and insights team for category, market and golf specific research to position Discovery Golf brands as the golf media market leaders
* A minimum of 3+ years of working in linear and digital advertising sales marketing and/or relevant integrated marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing , client side marketing)
* Ability to think creatively and innovatively
* Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong communication skills, and comfortable promoting the merits of new ideas to multiple stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Expert knowledge of all MS Office and iOS professional productivity applications (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Keynote etc.).
* Expertise in Mac based graphic, video and audio editing a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience is required.
* Experience in Sports required. Experience in Golf preferred.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx35zj-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.