Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence (FP&A CoE) is known for its innovative thinking, best practices implementation and great customer service. Discovery seeks to unlock value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming the way we work.
• Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on cost P&L
• Performing detailed reviews of actual spend with finance business partners and budget holders
• Summarizing key findings to support discussions and decision making with the business
• Assisting in the production of the monthly cost forecast submission and updating of related systems
• Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
• Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
• Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit / regional profitability
• Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
• Interpretation and clear communication of results reports and analysis
• Continuous review and improvement of management information
• Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
• Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to cost management and governance meetings as appropriate
• Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities.
• 2 years of working experience preferably with experience in FP&A department
• Fluent in English is a must
• Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
• General accounting knowledge
• Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work is a plus
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Pro-active and hands-on
• High drive and energy level
• Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy
• CIMA/ACCA qualified or education in progress desired
What's in it for you?
• Possibility to work in a highly regarded organization with international exposure and friendly and supportive atmosphere
• Attractive benefit package
• Partial home office
• Flexible working hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxqw2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.