Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence (FP&A COE) is known for its innovative thinking, best practices implementation and great customer service. Discovery seeks to unlock value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming the way we work.
We are currently recruiting experienced Analyst/Senior Analyst to Discovery's FP&A Center of Excellence - organization that maintains worldwide operations.
Your role as FP&A Analyst/Senior FP&A Analyst will be key to understand Global CAPEX expenditures across various business areas (IT, Technology, Facilities, Digital), run and re-design existing FP&A processes if needed, maintain relationships with executive teams and share analytical insights.
• Supporting the month-end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on Global CAPEX expenditures,
• Summarizing key findings to support discussions and decision making with the business,
• Owning the process related to collection of the monthly CAPEX forecast submission and updating of related systems,
• Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions,
• Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit with key focus on forecast accuracy and reporting,
• Interpretation and clear communication of results coming from the recurring reporting and additional analysis,
• Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of different CAPEX expenditures,
• Maintain the created system cubes and dedicated BI solutions (Power BI) driving the efficiency in FP&A processes,
• Running project codes database, creating new codes and maintaining the data quality
• Cooperate with finance system teams to improve the CAPEX reporting activities and build technical infrastructure,
• Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to CAPEX management,
• Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities,
• Understand and share the corporate policy around CAPEX expenditures.
• Min 2+ years of working experience preferably with experience in FP&A department
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
• Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work
• Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills (VBA/Power Query/Power Pivot will be a plus)
• Good knowledge of planning and consolidation systems (e.g. BPC, Hyperion, OneStream, Anaplan) will be a plus
• General accounting knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills
• Pro-active and hands-on
• High drive and energy level
• Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy
• CIMA/ACCA qualified or education in progress desired
What we offer?
• Possibility to work in a highly regarded organization with global exposure
• Attractive benefit package
• Partial home office
• Flexible working hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5n9x-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.