FP&A COE is known for its innovative thinking, best practices implementation and great customer service. Warner Bros. Discovery seeks to unlock value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming the way we work.
The Reporting Analyst will understand reporting deliverable schedules and do the heavy lift of all report and supporting file preparation (e.g., daily/weekly/monthly, incl. rolling of schedules) prepared by the Decision Support & Reporting COE. Perform self-review and ensure reporting metrics and financial dashboard summaries highlighting significant business trends is delivered timely and accurately to Reporting Manager for review.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Monthly consolidated financial reporting review and analysis
• Assist in the preparation and compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual Actual and Forecast variance analysis
• Forecasting and reporting
• Participate in Functional, Business Unit and Segment close meetings (including presentation of BU results)
• Assist with segment Budget consolidation and presentation activities, including calculation and communication of allocation by-pass rates to Management Co.
Management Reporting and Special Projects
• Assist in preparation of Finance and executive scorecards
• Oversight of management requests for data and analysis spanning multiple functional finance and accounting areas
• Management of quarterly Target process
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis (savings initiatives, headcount, others)
• Special projects and focused analysis relating to process improvement initiatives and reporting efficiency initiatives across Finance and Accounting
• Collaboration with Finance and Accounting teams to challenge and refine existing processes (especially in areas that impact Line of Business)
• Oversight responsibilities over admin activities such as monthly close calendar, alternate hierarchy maintenance, chartfield action requests
• Cross-training, process documentation and goal setting
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
• 5-7 years of relevant financial analysis, accounting or finance reporting experience
• Solid analytical, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Problem solver with ability to manage details
• Proven ability to set and meet realistic deadlines and achieve successful results
• Excellent oral, written communication skills, and financial presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
• Self-motivated individual, detail-oriented with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Strong Microsoft package skills a must (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, partial funding company kindergarten, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmq422-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.