Senior Analyst (SAP SuccessFactors)
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business in the coming years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can be.
Discovery has recently completed a major initiative to transform our business via a ground-up reimagining of the People & Culture function, including the development of a new shared Global Services model and implementation of next-gen cloud technologies including SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and industry-leading Benefit Enrollment platforms that deliver a digitally enabled workplace.
People Technology is a fundamental enabler of how we deliver this outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As a Senior SuccessFactors Analyst, you are primarily responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimization of the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the release management process, working closely with our other Analysts and Product Managers, as well as our People & Culture partners to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a creative and technically savvy professional who has previous experience with SAP SuccessFactors EC, Process Improvement, has preferably worked in global virtual teams and is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Collect and refine business requirements related to SAP SuccessFactors EC
• Troubleshoot technical issues and support our Shared Global Services team.
• Maintain SuccessFactors configuration related to issue resolution and system enhancements.
• Stay current with new technologies and provide creative solutions for business needs.
• Gather insights from internal resources and the external market to identify continuous improvement opportunities for SuccessFactors and the People Technology function.
• Update technical documentation with current configurations and system changes
• Provide ongoing technical support and training for our partners in People & Culture to maintain effectiveness and ensure satisfaction with the SuccessFactors product.
• Engage with broader People Technology function to facilitate ideation, implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• 3+ years of experience working with SAP SuccessFactors. Preferably certified and preferably experienced with multiple countries and modules (i.e. EC, Payroll, Time, Compensation, etc.)
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience implementing and/or maintaining SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
• Strong data manipulation and analysis skills. Preferred experience working with advanced reporting
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement, both technologically and functionally to satisfy business initiatives
• Highly motivated self-starter with a passionate and proactive approach to work. Must have excellent attention to detail and be geared toward creative problem solving and ideation.
• Strong communicator and effective in gathering key information, challenging/refining processes and creating efficiencies
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills are a plus, specifically Polish.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9ypn-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.