- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
SAP S4 HANA Release 2 Direct to Consumer Lead
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will only be posted for five business days.
Location(s): DC, New York, Knoxville, Atlanta, Burbank
What you will be doing:
• Direct overall Release success working with GPOs, workstream teams and IT leads in executing the Release in a timely manner to the quality standards, methods and guidelines of the project (scope: SAP S4 BRIM / RAR modules)
• Develop release specific work plan, works closely with the S4 Business Integration Lead and S4 Project Manager in finalizing scope, timeline and overall management of release deployment to ensure that solution is meeting business, functional and technical requirements
• Manage Release specific risks, actions, issues & decisions including escalation responsibility, removing impediments to progress and working with S4 project leadership to develop path to green
• Develop release testing cycles entrance and exit criteria for each test cycle in collaboration with S4 Project Management Office and process leads
• Coordinate with S4 Organizational Change Management team to ensure communications are development and issued to stakeholders of key release timelines, impacts, testing, training and readiness
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• General understanding of media business model and detailed understanding of how customers are billed and how revenue is recognized.
• Deep understanding of IT methodologies, best practices, and development processes
• Ability to navigate across finance, business and technical organization(s)
• Strategic Thinker
• Capable of driving work, outcomes and decisions for a workstream
What you need to have:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Revenue Recognition process work, systems implementation and design.
• Minimum 5 years experience participating in project implementation / management experience
• Accounting, Finance, Reporting background
It's a plus if you have:
• SAP experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50003-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.