We are immediately looking for a Research Analyst (m/w/d)
• Reach and target group analyses of our linear and digital offerings for marketing, program planning and advertising time sales (using common analysis tools, e.g. Videoscope, Techedge, Adobe Analytics).
• Support in research projects; collaboration in questionnaire development and data analysis
• Independently create expressive presentations.
• Researching and preparing consumer insights.
• Support in the development and operation of a modern reporting system
• Exchange with other Discoverys research departments worldwide
• BSc/BA degree (Broadcast Engineering or Media Technology) or comparable University degree in media or business studies (or comparable courses) and initial professional experience in market research
• Strong analytical thinking skills as well as a talent for strong visualizations
• Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and excellent English skills
• Enjoy communicating and presenting
• Enthusiasm for the media and sports world
• Knowledge of data automation, BI tools and methods is an advantage (e.g. Power BI, SQL)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xepx-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.