For more information, please visit corporate.discovery.com and follow @DiscoveryIncTV across social platforms.
The Customer Service Quality Control Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining a balanced quality scorecard to drive global best in class customer satisfaction. In line with the Training and Quality manager's strategy, they will run in-house and external Agency coaching sessions and design training material based on quality feedback, including CSAT. The role sits within our Global Customer Care function and will require work across multiple Discovery digital brands.
• Provide optimal level of customer services to all customers by coaching in-house and outsourced agents
• Ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction and compile all feedback to analyze work of employees
• Monitor all customer issues and provide tools and methodology for the most efficient resolution of customer queries
• Design quality score card programs and maintain feedback mechanism for all field services
• Score contact quality and run calibration sessions on a regular basis
• Minimum 5-year experience in Customer service and 3 years in a quality control position, ideally in a digital environment
• Previous experience with call centres
• Experience in International and digital environment
• Fluent in English – any additional language desired
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to address areas of underperformance with a structured plan
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast paced environment
• Confident of your own beliefs and expertise, and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance Strong communication skills
• Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
• Available for regular travelling
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kkpe-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.