Analyst - Creative Brand Solutions
São Paulo, Brazil
• To implement and operationalise branded content projects from brief to air;
• To demand all areas involved in the project from Content (Production, Creative Services Production, On Air, Digital, Marketing, Programming etc);
• To coordinate with client and external vendors and gather information, materials and approvals in order to deliver the project;
• To report status frequently to Ad Sales (Creative Brand Solutions, Planning, Marketing, Sales and Support);
• To proactively raise potential stress points with clients to Creative Brand Solutions team and internal stakeholders;
• To coordinate schedules by ensuring deadlines are met.
• Solid experience in media and entertainment project management;
• Great knowledge of the TV and digital advertising industries;
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising or related field;
• Written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese are a must;
• Skills: Growth mindset, great communication and negotiation skills, accountable, embrace transformation, self-motivated, teamwork.
• Must be flexible, agile and fast to adapt to an industry under transformation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yoxy-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.