Eurosport is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support the transition of its Freelance population to Discovery's IR35 compliant workflow.
Analysis of the workflows the different Eurosport teams currently use when engaging with its freelance population (Sole Traders, PSC, Commentators, Talent).
• Onboarding process (creation of accounts, rate agreements, contracting, PO creation, invoicing) - examine approval chains & speed of onboarding
• Financial process, impact on forecasts and flexibility for department & event coding
• Integrated system payments for commentator population
• Establish requirements and priorities critical to the new workflows ensuring the following:
• Onboarding in the new systems is efficient and timely, managing configuration updates and/or system integration where required.
• Flexibility for different Eurosport teams to engage with freelancers (with visibility of onboarded freelancers, ability to determine rates, apply financial coding, manage & approve work done)
• Financial workflows provide accurate forecasting and reporting.
• Establish, agree and communicate a transition plan.
• Take ownership for bulk uploads into the Discovery systems, working with freelance population and Eurosport teams where required.
• Ensure Eurosport teams are trained and have support for engaging, onboarding and managing freelancers in the Discovery systems.
• Ensure all freelancers with pre-existing contracts transition smoothly
• Be main point of contact for all freelance population during the transition, communicating all changes and managing queries.
• Work with Talent team to ensure best possible transition on a 1:1 basis, of this critical population.
• Strong understanding of TV freelance populations and impact of IR35
• Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of data management systems (templates, uploads, API integrations)
• Work effectively with diplomacy and sensitivity with all teams.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives and talent.
• Precise attention to detail with methodical approach to work.
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to act decisively, with a positive can-do attitude and strong problem-solving approach required.
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
• Sound knowledge & ability to use internationally accepted IT software and approval chain processes.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y901-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.