• Responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of network(s) in the IBMS system and other systems as required: quarterly grids, stunts and specials for assigned network(s) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the creation and timely upkeep of: 24 hour grids, Planning grids, Replacements
• Act as main liasion with Network Operations, including tracking of new programming, communicating delays, etc.
• Responsible for communicating network initiatives, specifically programming to various departments including: Affiliate Sales, Advertising Sales, Marketing, Research, and Communications.
• Propose ideas for stunts, franchises, scheduling plans and refresh, among others.
• Attend regular acquisition screening meetings, as well as log all acquisition submissions received.
• Assist in quarterly native titles process.
• Assist in development of quarterly grids, stunts and specials as needed by manager.
• All PT and PDS entry upkeep per manager's instructions.
• Participate with other programmers in GPR entry.
• Must possess both strategic and creative sensibilities.
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required.
• Minimun two year previous television programming and management experience in the industry, preferably in Latin America.
• Analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• English advanced level.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Time management, speed and accuracy.
• Proficiency in PDS; IBMS preferred or extensive knowledge of database systems required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d229wy-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.