Discovery, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Production Specialist to join our Food Network Digital content team at our Park Avenue South, New York Office.
The Production Specialist will work with Producers and internal video stakeholders through all phases of production to ensure projects stay on track. Core responsibilities include maintaining trackers and production calendars and liaising with talent tied to video projects as needed. In addition, they will lean in on developing video concepts and will also be responsible for identifying and developing new talent.
• Maintain trackers, production calendars and track video assets as they are submitted.
• Manages aspects of talent commitments on original production projects.
• Build and organize a roster of relevant talent in the food and lifestyle space.
• Monitor competitive programming and marketplace trends to suggest new strategies and techniques to incorporate into programming.
• Assist in providing creative solutions during all phases of production.
• Generate and Distribute weekly status and general team updates.
• Must have food/culinary media experience.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in digital video programming and production.
• In-depth knowledge and appreciation of food, pop culture, entertainment and the media industry
• Must be a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently and responsibly.
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues, coordinating with multiple internal departments.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break through gatekeepers and influence decision-makers, including publicists and managers
• Must be highly organized and very comfortable operating in a startup-style fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Some travel may be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxo7m-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.