This position requires a highly organized and driven team player that has an entrepreneurial spirit. The focus of this role will assist the HGTV Branded Entertainment Team in developing and executing creative materials for our on air co-branded units as well as updating team documents and tracking timelines.
1. Manage and assign incoming creative proposals and requests.
2. Assist producers with production vendor options, assignments, and logistics.
3. Create and manage project timelines to ensure all deadlines are met by talent, clients, and production teams.
4. Invoice, track costs, and process payments in direct support of the Manager.
5. Help kick off new projects by scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and gathering client brand information, products, and assets to be shared with the creative team.
6. Keep projects organized and archived on Box with all documents, assets (sponsor logos, brand briefs), and final creative.
7. Help schedule color correction, design, VO and audio sessions for the creative team.
8. Support the creative team by screening and logging footage and helping with writing and producing.
9. QC final videos and oversee delivery.
10. Gather materials and footage as needed for internal or external presentations or production, including dubbing, engaging show production to provide clips and/or split-tracks, and archiving footage.
11. Keep templates and organizational materials current and relevant.
12. Assist in the fulfillment of ongoing requests from internal/external partners.
13. Maintain open communication with supervisor.
14. Other duties assigned.
• 1-3 years of advertising/marketing experience and/or relevant internship experiences
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
• Genuine passion for entertainment industry is a must! Highly motivated, proactive, extremely well-organized, enthusiastic and ability to learn by on the job training
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Advertising agency and/or television experience a plus
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills as this is a highly collaborative position
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville