Manager Protection Of Minors / Compliance
We are immediately looking for a Producer (m/f/d)
• Supervision & realization of local commissioned productions from the initial idea to broadcasting
• 360° extension of all projects on O&O and SoMe channels
• Development & evaluation of format ideas and casts
• Budget and contract negotiations in coordination with production management and legal department
• Close cooperation with press and marketing
• Competition monitoring & screening of international productions
• Talent management
• Regular exchange with external partners
• Coordination with specialist departments (e.g. legal, youth protection, AdSales)
• Several years of professional experience as a producer and / or developer at a production company or broadcaster
• Strong sense for topics, stories and protagonists
• Excellent knowledge of the German and international TV market as well as current developments in the digital sector
• Good network within the industry
• Knowledge of production budgets and general cost awareness
• Stylish written and spoken German and English
• Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility, enthusiasm and of course: creativity!
• Basic knowledge of video editing (Premiere, Avid, Final Cut) an advantage
• Knowledge of Ad Funded Projects and Stakeholder Management an advantage
• Consistency with Discovery's values
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0np26-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.