Senior FP&A BI System Analyst
The Process automation developer will be responsible for end to end delivery of process automation solutions composed of: requirements gathering, design documentation, automation development and business user support within Discovery's Global Finance Systems organization. In this role, you will support automation initiatives, delivering design and development support to business process owners. You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the environment and automated processes and will provide break-fix support to business process owners and users. You will troubleshoot issues, determine root cause and propose the optimal solution to the relevant business process owner as well as log defects, document, develop and test changes within existing automations.
• Demonstrated experience with automation software tools (Blue Prism)
• Demonstrated experience with scripting languages such as VBS, Google Apps Script and programming languages preferably Python or VBA.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance or related work experience.
• Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
• Previous work exposure to accounting & finance operations (SAP preferred).
• Experience across SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
• Create and test new automations in various technologies based on requirements provided by business users and accepted by Automation Council. (60%)
• Manage day-to-day operations of the existing automated processes including monitoring, issue resolution and end-user support. (25%)
• Process documentation review. (10%)
• Reporting. (5%)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1j24-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.