Sales Planner - Advanced Advertising
New York, NY
• Drive key inflection points in subscriber growth through strategic marketing partnerships with digital and sales partners
• Responsible for supporting the global digital partnership strategy, including creating a rubric for global best practices.
• Lead and develop key initiatives in pilot/test mode that improve the branded consumer experience
• Assist with the planning, implementation and launch of partner marketing campaigns and optimize drive continuous growth
• Develop account plans and marketing strategy for key accounts to ensure partners are engaged and meeting their full potential for monetization
• Support our international regions in expanding their partnership footprint and relationships in key international markets and in partnership manage the global digital sales calendar
• Daily monitoring and reporting of performance within active channels and campaigns
• Manage the legal review and compliance process - ensure ongoing compliance from both us and the partner
• Help develop, refine and document the implementation process for new partners
• Approve, audit and catalog creative assets
• Report monthly and quarterly hindsight results and progress against performance targets across all partners and campaigns
• Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps and improve performance
• Maintain timely communication to stakeholders and business working committees
• Develop tests to improve conversion rate that drive subscriber and revenue growth
Who is the right person for this role and what is a day-in-the-life like?
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our fast-paced and growing business. Our team has an energetic and purposeful intensity and we are relentless in our determination to deliver. We are always accountable for our actions and will not be deterred by any obstacles. We respond quickly to business challenges and opportunities, and are creative to make things happen fast so we can exceed the expectations of our partners, stakeholders and team.
• Tenured reasoning, presentation, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Operational experience with both internal and external 3Ps; order management (including fraud), distribution, fulfillment and customer service
• Strong interpersonal, cross functional and vendor relationship management expertise
• Background in managing creative production across DTC marketing partnerships
• Strategic merchandise/product planning and direct response marketing experience
• Experienced project management and execution with highest degree of quality output
• Highly resourceful, flexible and creative in solving problems and strong sense of urgency to prioritize tasks and delivery on time
• Handle ambiguous or subjective situations professionally, including balancing operational efficiency, data analysis and various cross-functional teams' input
• 7+ years of experience in a digital sales or DTC marketing role
• BA in Marketing or relevant experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw82bn-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.