- Independent writing of all kinds of editorial texts on current sports events (news, background, feature, interview)
- Project-related support in the preparation and implementation of coverage of sports mega-events such as the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Grand Slam tournaments in tennis, etc.
- Active support of the online editorial team in the creation and supervision of all editorial content
- Researching and preparing topics, information and data from the world of sports
- Creation, maintenance and publication of video content
- Active collaboration on Eurosport's social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Completed studies in the fields of media, sports journalism or comparable as well as first practical experience in journalism
- Strong sports expertise in areas such as soccer, tennis, cycling, winter sports
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- Experience in video editing and / or Photoshop an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yx4y-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.