For the Eurosport online editorial office in Munich we are looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) On Line Editor.
• Creation of editorial content for all Eurosport platforms
• Management of the official Eurosport social media channels
• Creation of video content, co-creation of podcasts
• Identification of important topics / classic news reporting
• Guidance of the team in the role as managing editor of the day (''CVD'')
• Bachelor's or master's degree or practical work experience in online sports journalism / online editing endorsed
• Knowledge and practical experience in the areas of social media, video and SEO
• Good market knowledge, sensitivity to market changes and trends in sports and digital
• Editorial intuition and sense of language
• Reliable, structured and flexible way of working
• Cooperative, team-oriented and independent working skills
• Very good English skills in speech and writing
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.