Social Media Producer, Direct To Consumer
New York, NY
Discovery's Digital Media group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, Food Network and more.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we're building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What's in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the CRM Mobile Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of our business. You'll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team. With your creative and detail-oriented skills you will gain an in-depth understanding of digital to help drive the success of the business.
• A savvy digital marketer who takes a data-driven approach to communicating with audiences on a one-to-one level
• Approaches campaigns with a customer-centric mindset, always optimizing the experience for the customer while still balancing marketing objectives
• Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities or testing strategies
• An eagerness to learn and follow industry trends in order to drive innovation and key results
• Plan and write copy for push notifications and in app messages, taking into consideration customer preferences and marketing priorities
• Build, QA, and execute mobile campaigns, including push notifications and in-app messaging, to drive digital viewership, reduce churn, and maximize lifetime value
• Identify testing opportunities to drive maximum insights which can optimize campaign strategies, such as copy, timing, personalization, audience segmentation, and more
• Support the development and execution of automated onboarding and lifecycle strategies across CRM marketing channels
• Work with stakeholders to enhance personalization and develop campaigns with a focus on creating a stronger one-to-one consumer relationship
• Proactively identify roadblocks or campaign performance issues, including auditing onboarding and automated campaigns and providing successful resolutions
• 2-3 years of experience in a digital or CRM/retention marketing role. Hands on experience with marketing automation/CRM tools preferred
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.