Full Time Job
Manager - Profitability & Commercial Activity
- Full Time
Product Management: Responsible for Product Management to deliver a leading streaming content offer and developing profitable business models to achieve business goals. Manage products, from concept to launch generating a consistent and efficient business ecosystem. Manage resource assignment, budget, scheduling, scope prioritization, and change control. Validate that scope can be completed within timeline and budget. Is responsible for Program and Project Planning creating a full-scale master project schedule and communication plans consisting of multiple projects or components.
Generate business features working through all user life cycle rational. Define workflow protocols, program governances and agreements with partners and internal stakeholders in order to optimize resources and comply with product requirements. Responsible for developing processes and workflows between several key areas like Legal, Commercial (Regions), Content Acquisitions, Marketing teams (Regions), among others, in order to assure an agile product operation. Work side by side with business strategy team on planning and budget control. Ensure proper project closure including retrospectives/lessons learned, transition and hand-off to product production operations support, and final financial reporting.
• Commercial and Financial tracking of key KPI's including business plans and forecasts.
• Analysis of business features (X-days trials, X-Months promo, Retention or Win Back packages, etc.) working through all user life cycle rational.
• Coordinate with multidisciplinary teams and agile reactions to the customer needs.
• Support Director in the evaluation and prioritization of business opportunities.
• Provide support to Ad and Affiliate teams on commercial opportunities.
• Responsible for Tracking partnerships with Stores (iTunes/Google Play) and Consumer Electronics (CE) device manufacturers (Samsung, LG, Sony, Roku, among others) or B2B2C partners.
• Commercial/Finance degree or equivalent
• Experience in planning and forecasting
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams a must
• English advanced level
Discovery DLA-USH is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn56e-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.