Data Analytics Lead
New York, NY
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we continuously leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences. We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day and bring new interactive experiences to life to not only entertain but improve the lives of our customers. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery+, Discovery's global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, which debuted in the US on January 4, 2021.
This role reports to the VP of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Marketing Strategy & Operations. This role will have broad responsibilities across the DTC Marketing org, supporting the VP and marketing leadership team to:
• Develop tools and processes that allow the global marketing team to operate efficiently and effectively and achieve our strategic goals
• Ensure consistent alignment within the global marketing organization and between marketing and cross-functional stakeholders
• Partner with Finance to define budget and forecasting processes
• Partner with People & Culture to establish global recruiting priorities and develop key team health initiatives
• Partner with Product & Technology to manage our marketing technology roadmap
In order to meet these objectives, the Manager will be expected to:
• Author documents and presentations articulating global marketing processes and share with global stakeholders
• Exhibit strong business acumen to understand global and local businesses and work with their owners on a regular basis
• Demonstrate strong ability to connect the dots and transfer learnings and best practices within the global marketing team
• Use strong communication skills to effectively disseminate priorities and strategy to different functions across the company
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience in marketing operations preferred
• Excellent project management and networking/interpersonal skills
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to work within a matrix organization and adapt to and drive change
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Team player
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89kn6-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.