Programmatic Partnership Manager
New York, NY
The Manager of Global Pricing Programs will be responsible for pricing and promotions for Discovery+ and all DTC large programs including annual events and content stunts. In this role, the successful candidate will focus on global pricing alignment for major programs and core processes. In addition, this person will manage core global tactics and processes to ensure efficient global operations.
• Develop and execute large global pricing and promotions program including coordination with market leads and tracking of program success
• Work is content and content marketing teams on content and marketing alignment with promotional programs
• Analyze and maintain country level data to inform pricing levels and changes including market size, GDP, etc.
• Produce and maintain global pricing guidelines tailored where necessary to all markets
• Tracking of all promotional activities including promotional code production and monitoring
• Work with legal, distribution groups, and finance for approvals regarding promotional offers
• Manage and maintain pricing KPI reporting globally
• Bachelor's degree in a numerical or marketing discipline or equivalent years of experience
• Strong analytical, communication and time management skills
• Experience with revolving membership programs/credit card or loyalty program promotions preferred
• Ability to understand and interpret trends and react with strategic/tactical changes
• Good technical skills and knowledge of spreadsheet analysis; Google Sheets/Excel
• Strong communicator with ability to adjust / adapt to situations to maximize results
• Ability to work face-to-face and electronically (e.g. telephone, e-mail, IM, social media)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to lead and work with a diverse team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznww7-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.